What's new

Support Buy Button/Ribbon

shadowsicarius

License Validated
Resources Layouts [XF2]
I was curious how I would get the buy ribbon/button to work? Its not showing up on the list even though the resource I am adding is a paid resource. Any help would be much appreciated, thank you very much!

Dadparvar

Administrator
Staff member
License Validated
I was curious how I would get the buy ribbon/button to work? Its not showing up on the list even though the resource I am adding is a paid resource. Any help would be much appreciated, thank you very much!
Do you mean this?
2020-07-15_22-18-20.png

May I take a quick look at your site? (you can pm me if you don't want to share it here). It should be visible automatically. I can take a look to see what is happening there.

Dadparvar

Administrator
Staff member
License Validated
I checked your website.

You have another add-on that is adding a Purchase system to the XFRM.

That add-on has its own Buy/Purchase fields, and are handling the purchase of the resources totally in a different way than the build-in paid field that is included in XFRM.

The add-on probably is that Marketplace add-on that you have. They totally change the way purchasable resources works in XFRM.

You can ask that add-on's developer to add support of my add-on to their add-on (they will probably make a small add-on that injects the code to show that button based on their purchase field), or you can submit your request here so that I take a look: Custom Service/Development Requests

It shouldn't take more than an hour, and it shouldn't cost more than $20 I think.

If you ask them to do it, then nothing, but if you ask me to make it, then I would need the newest version of that Marketplace add-on to check their codes and add my template modification based on their add-on, so that it will get their fields and show it accordingly. (I can make that directly on your site, but I think you'll prefer to have it as a little add-on on the add-on, so that you can use it on other xf sites if you have)

As you can see in this video when you use the core's purchasable resource feature, it perfectly shows the buy button:
View attachment 2020-07-15_22-37-32.mp4

shadowsicarius

License Validated
Resources Layouts [XF2]
Because I certainly want it done ASAP. And the developer of the other app is on holiday for another week.

Dadparvar

Administrator
Staff member
License Validated
So I could get you to do it for $20 dollars?
Sure. As you just purchased a high tier of my add-on, I'll do that for you for that price only, and not more.
Because I certainly want it done ASAP. And the developer of the other app is on holiday for another week.
you can open a thread in the forum I linked, and I'll start working on it in a few hours from now and will give you the file to test version if you be around.

shadowsicarius

License Validated
Resources Layouts [XF2]
I opened the thread and I will attach the marketplace addon to it in a few min. I should be around yes. And how will I pay you the extra 20?