What's new

Support Can't get hints working.

trapped_soul

License Validated
Hello,
I can't get the hints working at all and also I can't get any of it working on mobile?
Hope you can help.
Many thanks

trapped_soul

License Validated
Hello,
It’s late here and Saturday but a reminder as we just discussed - this doesn’t work on mobile right now. Our members base is over 85% mobile so is essential for us. Hope it’s doable but I also think you mentioned something about our style too.
No rush anyway, just a timely reminder.
Thanks again and take care over there.

Dadparvar

Administrator
Staff member
License Validated
Hello,
It’s late here and Saturday but a reminder as we just discussed - this doesn’t work on mobile right now. Our members base is over 85% mobile so is essential for us. Hope it’s doable but I also think you mentioned something about our style too.
That's because of the way the navigation menu works in mobile (it's from XF itself. They make some changes to the classes when it switches to the mobile to make it responsive and mobile-friendly) and because I targeted the specific class (which in mobile version gets a bit changed) the result is the button won't work on the mobile.

The fix is easy. But I want to make it better by removing the button from the navigation bar and replacing it with a floating button. That way, it is more visible, and won't get affected by the XF.

Today I'll release an update to 2 or 3 of my add-ons, and one is the Tour and Hint.

Dadparvar

Administrator
Staff member
License Validated
Hello,
Try the new version released today, and let me know the result please.