Supported demo anywhere

Discussion in '[HA] Pricing Tables' started by ren, Apr 11, 2017.

1. ren

ren New Member License Validated

Hi, is there a demo anywhere were I can see it in action?

thank you.

2. Dadparvar

Dadparvar is a Verified MemberDadparvar Administrator Staff Member License Validated

Hi,

You can see Gifs here: https://xen-pro.com/products/ha-pricing-tables.3/

And you can see a demo of 4th style in xen-pro's home page, in the sidebar which is called "Looking for...". (I set its widget to be displayed there. you can show it anywhere)

If demo is really needed to make it clear for you how the add-on is, let me know so that I install a demo. (but for these kinds of add-ons, screenshots and ... are enough. The only thing that may a user be worry about is responsiveness, and these are responsive ;) )

3. ren

no that's fine, but thank you. I would just like to know, let's say I want to sell forum upgrades. When the member press the buy option from your plugin, will that direct him to the acount upgrades page were he needs to do choose again to purchase? or it will take his directly to the payment (paypal) and upgrade him without any other extra steps?

4. Dadparvar

Dadparvar is a Verified MemberDadparvar Administrator Staff Member License Validated

it will lead user to upgrade page, not to paypal directly.

Once another user also asked it, but still didn't have time to add it. (cause I developed lots of add-ons since then)

5. ren

I see, thank you for your time:)