Supported Hey

Dadparvar

Administrator
Staff member
License Validated
You mean loading effect addon is adding search icon? o_O

Are you sure this is not problem with the other addon?

oO5Dynasty

License Validated
Sure. Let me know what will be the result :)
This is what he said!

Hi,

yes, because that add-on is using a template modification in header template where the sticky navigation. Sticky just need that place so I guess you'll need to decide which add-on is more important.

Dadparvar

Administrator
Staff member
License Validated
I am 100% sure that this is not the correct answer. My add-on has nothing to do with that part and is adding nothing to the navigation bar, especially a search icon! I don't know if that add-on is paid or free, but mine is free and fixing that problem for you is duty of the side that gets money (in this case, developer of that add-on if that is a paid add-on)

But as much as I'm sure this is not related to my add-on, I can guess what is causing that problem, and as always, because I prefer to have happy members and customers on my site, I can help you fix that problem. YOU Reproduce it in your site and let me know, and I'll login and take a look at it :)

oO5Dynasty

License Validated
I am 100% sure that this is not the correct answer. My add-on has nothing to do with that part and is adding nothing to the navigation bar, especially a search icon! I don't know if that add-on is paid or free, but mine is free and fixing that problem for you is duty of the side that gets money (in this case, developer of that add-on if that is a paid add-on)

But as much as I'm sure this is not related to my add-on, I can guess what is causing that problem, and as always, because I prefer to have happy members and customers on my site, I can help you fix that problem. YOU Reproduce it in your site and let me know, and I'll login and take a look at it :)
That is what i was thinking also. It is a paid add-on also and he basically doesn't know how to fix the issue. So he gave up and told me to choose which add-on works best for me lol

Dadparvar

Administrator
Staff member
License Validated
This has been fixed for you. (It's not good to add a TM to an important template like header and then replacing the whole block of code with something else. This case cause problem with lots of add-ons that are using that template. This is what sticky navigation add-on is doing. Even if needed, at least a lower or higher execution order can fix potential problems. This is what I did and now your problem is fixed.)