• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Support Swift Ticker bounces

oxrageous

News Ticker
License Validated
Here's a video to show what it does. You can go to my site and do it yourself. When you start clicking through and looking at feeds, the carousel will suddenly take off and bounce back and forth, whether you have the cursor on it or not.

Dadparvar

Administrator
Staff member
License Validated
Resources Layouts [XF2]
Pricing Tables [XF2]
I'll check it out tonight when I go back home.

Thanks for your report.

Dadparvar

Administrator
Staff member
License Validated
Resources Layouts [XF2]
Pricing Tables [XF2]
Any ideas? Perhaps a conflict with something? I've disabled it for now.
Hey,

These days is our New Year (Nowruz)

This is why I'm pretty much quiet and have no activity anywhere.

(That is not a conflict related to your site, nor my codes. It's a problem with one of the libraries used in the add-on. I'll first ask the developer of the library to fix. If they waste the time, then I'll add my own code to it to fix it for Ticker's customers)

oxrageous

News Ticker
License Validated
Hopefully we can get it fixed, as it's a beautiful add-on that would enhance my site. You design fantastic stuff.

Dadparvar

Administrator
Staff member
License Validated
Resources Layouts [XF2]
Pricing Tables [XF2]
I definitely will fix it. Just waiting for a fix in library (cause I prefer not to touch libraries as much as possible)

But if I see there is no hope from that side, I'll do that (for this case I'm waiting for free time. I even stopped custom requests for a few weeks as I'm busy but will spend a few days soon to bring a few updates and new add-ons and doing custom works)