Supported The Following Error Occurred

Discussion in '[HA] Categories Slider' started by montezuma, Mar 6, 2017.

1. montezuma

montezuma New Member Category Slider License Validated

Hello,
    First I didn't install this addon on main forum. Still I try to understand how it works. So, I've installed on local machine and when I tried to upload image I get this error;
    Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 01.04.47.png
    Could it be because of the local machine?
    Another question is;
    Does this plug-in only work on the main page? Do we have the ability to add this to sub-forums?
    Thanks

2. Dadparvar

Dadparvar is a Verified MemberDadparvar Administrator Staff Member License Validated

Hi,

I'm on work (different timezone!). But I'll check things as soon as I back to home and code.

But for now:
    • This is Categories Sliders. So it will be shown in forums list page (main page as you said) and you can't create slider for forums.
    • This add-on is running on different live sites including xen-pro. So it should work fine.
    • About the error, I ask you 2 things:
      • first remove and install the add-on again and see if it works?
      • then also activate flash uploader of your xf.
    let me know the result please. I can check things with you as soon as I come. Just feel free to check your email, cause no email is being delivered to you from the site. So use an email that can receive emails so that you get notifications of sites.

3. montezuma

montezuma New Member Category Slider License Validated

Hi,
    I finally figured out where the problem is. In Safari, you need to enable the Flash player. The problem was solved after you activated it. Thank you for your attention.

4. Dadparvar

Dadparvar is a Verified MemberDadparvar Administrator Staff Member License Validated

Cool. Good to see things are working. (I may update the add-on in next 1 or 2 weeks to add support of html5 uploader as well)

montezuma likes this.